Something I pray:
Take me where
you want me to go,
Let me meet
who you want me to meet,
Tell me what
you want me to say,
And keep me out of your way.
(Revd Mychal Judge OFM
- Acts advent All Saints Basingstoke BAP baptism Bereavement Bible study birdwatching Blackbushe blogs books butterflies Canon Andrew children Christmas commercialisation cricket death deer Diocese of Winchester discernment Easter eucharist extension faith family fly-fishing forgiveness funerals garden Good Friday Gospel-John Gospel-Luke Gospel-Mark Gospel-Matthew grace Greenbelt Holy Week hosting humour insects lay ministry Lent licensing liturgy love marriage Minstead mission music New Forest offering for ordination Old Testament Old Testament - Psalms ordinand ordination training Pentecost photography prayer priesthood prison reader training resurrection sailing social networks St. Paul's Letters St. Peter's Yateley Uganda values weddings wildflowers women bishops wordpress Yateley zen internet
CopyrightAll the content and photographs (unless otherwise specified) are the property of the author. You are welcome to link to content and attribute to ramtopsrac.wordpress.com. Photos can only be used with permission.
Ramtopsrac on Flickr
- Liz Chamberlain on The gospel of our lives – considering our own mortality
- ramtopsrac on The gospel of our lives – considering our own mortality
- Nancy Wallace on The gospel of our lives – considering our own mortality
- Poem: The challenge of your passing #RemembranceDay | Because God Calls on A Sad Privilege – Thanksgiving for a Royal Marine
- Peter on What do you pray aloud before a sermon?
Monthly Archives: November 2011
At the end of October we had our first ‘Encounter’ session, to which those who had expressed an interest in having children baptised were invited. I laid out the plan of the day here, and thankfully it pretty much went … Continue reading
I received a very unexpected invitation this year, which has made me think about the relationship between the parishes of our Diocese, and the life and worship of it’s ‘mother church’ Winchester Cathedral. My parish is on the outer fringes … Continue reading
We all have to live with the consequences of our decisions, which is why I didn’t go to a firework display this year, and why five virgins didn’t get to go the bridegrooms banquet in Matthew 25. We are all … Continue reading
One of the challenges I received through the Christian New Media Conference last month was from Bishop Alan. Bishop Alan suggested it wasn’t necessarily wise or useful to post sermons online. He also said that if we do, we should … Continue reading
This is just a quick chuck out thought as I grapple with the Lectionary Gospel for this week – the parable of the wise and foolish virgins (Matthew 25:1-13) The question that’s bugging me is this: does God’s grace stop … Continue reading