Something I pray:
Take me where
you want me to go,
Let me meet
who you want me to meet,
Tell me what
you want me to say,
And keep me out of your way.
(Revd Mychal Judge OFM
- Acts advent All Saints Basingstoke BAP baptism Bereavement Bible study birdwatching Blackbushe blogs books butterflies Canon Andrew children Christmas commercialisation cricket death deer Diocese of Winchester discernment Easter eucharist extension faith family fly-fishing forgiveness funerals garden Good Friday Gospel-John Gospel-Luke Gospel-Mark Gospel-Matthew grace Greenbelt Holy Week hosting humour insects lay ministry Lent licensing liturgy love marriage Minstead mission music New Forest offering for ordination Old Testament Old Testament - Psalms ordinand ordination training Pentecost photography prayer priesthood prison reader training resurrection sailing social networks St. Paul's Letters St. Peter's Yateley Uganda values weddings wildflowers women bishops wordpress Yateley zen internet
CopyrightAll the content and photographs (unless otherwise specified) are the property of the author. You are welcome to link to content and attribute to ramtopsrac.wordpress.com. Photos can only be used with permission.
Ramtopsrac on Flickr
- Liz Chamberlain on The gospel of our lives – considering our own mortality
- ramtopsrac on The gospel of our lives – considering our own mortality
- Nancy Wallace on The gospel of our lives – considering our own mortality
- Poem: The challenge of your passing #RemembranceDay | Because God Calls on A Sad Privilege – Thanksgiving for a Royal Marine
- Peter on What do you pray aloud before a sermon?
Tag Archives: advent
Advent is a time of preparation. Preparation to understand afresh what it means to us now that Christ came into the world as a tiny helpless baby. Preparation as a minister, to make others welcome at Christ’s Nativity as they … Continue reading
We all have to live with the consequences of our decisions, which is why I didn’t go to a firework display this year, and why five virgins didn’t get to go the bridegrooms banquet in Matthew 25. We are all … Continue reading
This week’s sermon task was a tricky one: I was leading an preaching at our formal, said, 8am Morning Prayer, which requires a short talk because the service needs to be completed in half an hour AND I was preaching … Continue reading
One of the decisions we made early on in the building process, was that we would not have any Christmas decorations up this year – so no tree, only a few cards up (the one permanent string that hangs cards … Continue reading
I spent yesterday morning with a few other Mothers’ Union members and 5 really welcoming chaps I’d never met before – in the surroundings of the West Hill Wing Chapel of HMP Winchester. The Chapel serves the men who are … Continue reading