Something I pray:
Take me where
you want me to go,
Let me meet
who you want me to meet,
Tell me what
you want me to say,
And keep me out of your way.
(Revd Mychal Judge OFM
- Acts advent All Saints Basingstoke BAP baptism Bereavement Bible study birdwatching Blackbushe blogs books butterflies Canon Andrew children Christmas commercialisation cricket death deer Diocese of Winchester discernment Easter eucharist extension faith family fly-fishing forgiveness funerals garden Good Friday Gospel-John Gospel-Luke Gospel-Mark Gospel-Matthew grace Greenbelt Holy Week hosting humour insects lay ministry Lent licensing liturgy love marriage Minstead mission music New Forest offering for ordination Old Testament Old Testament - Psalms ordinand ordination training Pentecost photography prayer priesthood prison reader training resurrection sailing social networks St. Paul's Letters St. Peter's Yateley Uganda values weddings wildflowers women bishops wordpress Yateley zen internet
CopyrightAll the content and photographs (unless otherwise specified) are the property of the author. You are welcome to link to content and attribute to ramtopsrac.wordpress.com. Photos can only be used with permission.
Ramtopsrac on Flickr
- Liz Chamberlain on The gospel of our lives – considering our own mortality
- ramtopsrac on The gospel of our lives – considering our own mortality
- Nancy Wallace on The gospel of our lives – considering our own mortality
- Poem: The challenge of your passing #RemembranceDay | Because God Calls on A Sad Privilege – Thanksgiving for a Royal Marine
- Peter on What do you pray aloud before a sermon?
Tag Archives: blogs
One of the challenges I received through the Christian New Media Conference last month was from Bishop Alan. Bishop Alan suggested it wasn’t necessarily wise or useful to post sermons online. He also said that if we do, we should … Continue reading
I’m being followed. For someone who seems to spend rather a lot of time on Twitter, and is a member of the Twurch of England (who have a cool new website), this obviously shouldn’t bother me. It doesn’t. Well, normally it doesn’t. … Continue reading
Well I’ve come to the final post reflecting on what I gained from attending half of Greenbelt 2011. Basically it was all down to making connections. Some of those connections involved styles of worship, ideas for community, and fresh theological … Continue reading
I’ve just posted this advert on the website of Mothers’ Union in the Diocese of Winchester. Obviously my involvement as a Trustee means I’ve known it’s been coming up for some while, and yes, I’m expecting to be there. But, … Continue reading
There was me catching up on 130+ posts by other bloggers via my Google Reader, trying to skim through what everyone else wrote about Greenbelt, and life since. I was minding my only business… well other peoples really… … only … Continue reading
When I first started blogging I ‘met’ someone known as ‘A Man Breathing’ who was an ordinand on the south coast, blogging his journey to ordination. Sadly, after his ordination he stopped blogging, but that was after many months of … Continue reading