Something I pray:
Take me where
you want me to go,
Let me meet
who you want me to meet,
Tell me what
you want me to say,
And keep me out of your way.
(Revd Mychal Judge OFM
- Acts advent All Saints Basingstoke BAP baptism Bereavement Bible study birdwatching Blackbushe blogs books butterflies Canon Andrew children Christmas commercialisation cricket death deer Diocese of Winchester discernment Easter eucharist extension faith family fly-fishing forgiveness funerals garden Good Friday Gospel-John Gospel-Luke Gospel-Mark Gospel-Matthew grace Greenbelt Holy Week hosting humour insects lay ministry Lent licensing liturgy love marriage Minstead mission music New Forest offering for ordination Old Testament Old Testament - Psalms ordinand ordination training Pentecost photography prayer priesthood prison reader training resurrection sailing social networks St. Paul's Letters St. Peter's Yateley Uganda values weddings wildflowers women bishops wordpress Yateley zen internet
CopyrightAll the content and photographs (unless otherwise specified) are the property of the author. You are welcome to link to content and attribute to ramtopsrac.wordpress.com. Photos can only be used with permission.
Ramtopsrac on Flickr
- Liz Chamberlain on The gospel of our lives – considering our own mortality
- ramtopsrac on The gospel of our lives – considering our own mortality
- Nancy Wallace on The gospel of our lives – considering our own mortality
- Poem: The challenge of your passing #RemembranceDay | Because God Calls on A Sad Privilege – Thanksgiving for a Royal Marine
- Peter on What do you pray aloud before a sermon?
Tag Archives: Holy Week
In order to understand the cross you need to stand under it… with the imagination as well as the mind. With the heart as well as the head. (Right Revd Stephen Cottrell) I have been hugely encouraged by the quantity … Continue reading
My son was crucified as a thief next to Jesus last Sunday (Passion Sunday). In the heat of an unusually warm spring day. ‘Lift High the Cross’ was the idea of our retired priest; an open air passion play that … Continue reading
Back during Holy Week, I posted “I’ve gotta go” the first of a trilogy of interpretations of the Holy Week story, written by my husband. Although not quite to time, he did complete them, and I post all three here … Continue reading
We were a tight team. We’d been working for about three years or so, going round, place to place, you know? Josh had this idea about making life better – mad altruism we thought. But it caught on and people … Continue reading