Something I pray:
Take me where
you want me to go,
Let me meet
who you want me to meet,
Tell me what
you want me to say,
And keep me out of your way.
(Revd Mychal Judge OFM
- Acts advent All Saints Basingstoke BAP baptism Bereavement Bible study birdwatching Blackbushe blogs books butterflies Canon Andrew children Christmas commercialisation cricket death deer Diocese of Winchester discernment Easter eucharist extension faith family fly-fishing forgiveness funerals garden Good Friday Gospel-John Gospel-Luke Gospel-Mark Gospel-Matthew grace Greenbelt Holy Week hosting humour insects lay ministry Lent licensing liturgy love marriage Minstead mission music New Forest offering for ordination Old Testament Old Testament - Psalms ordinand ordination training Pentecost photography prayer priesthood prison reader training resurrection sailing social networks St. Paul's Letters St. Peter's Yateley Uganda values weddings wildflowers women bishops wordpress Yateley zen internet
CopyrightAll the content and photographs (unless otherwise specified) are the property of the author. You are welcome to link to content and attribute to ramtopsrac.wordpress.com. Photos can only be used with permission.
Ramtopsrac on Flickr
- Liz Chamberlain on The gospel of our lives – considering our own mortality
- ramtopsrac on The gospel of our lives – considering our own mortality
- Nancy Wallace on The gospel of our lives – considering our own mortality
- Poem: The challenge of your passing #RemembranceDay | Because God Calls on A Sad Privilege – Thanksgiving for a Royal Marine
- Peter on What do you pray aloud before a sermon?
Tag Archives: licensing
So they’ve gone. No longer am I a ‘Reader (to be) in Writing’… but instead a ‘Reader in Writing’, authorised, admitted and licensed. One set of brackets have gone, but the others, though slightly re-worded, will remain until the last … Continue reading
It is now only 3 days till my licensing as a Lay Minister (Reader). I am very grateful to Father A who led our Quiet Day at Furzey House on Saturday for continuing your good work at getting my head … Continue reading
Talking about things helps, especially when there’s such an encouraging bunch of you reading this drivel I churn out. I’m not totally sure if it was meant for me, but this felt like it, for starters. As you’ve said Andy, … Continue reading
I know this is partly bred of being overtired, and partly natural (according to our Warden of Readers who dismissed my mutterings as flippancy) but I’ve been having an acute attack of “What me God? You have to be joking!” … Continue reading
Received a letter today from the Warden of Readers that makes it official: “In the view of those responsible for initial Reader Training you have successfully completed the Reader Training Programme and may look forward to being Licensed on 3rd … Continue reading
I received a prize from my vicar today! He called it this month’s “keeping an ear to the ground” prize. The story goes like this. A local lad is currently training in New Zealand for his commercial pilots license. In … Continue reading