Something I pray:
Take me where
you want me to go,
Let me meet
who you want me to meet,
Tell me what
you want me to say,
And keep me out of your way.
(Revd Mychal Judge OFM
- #givingitup Acts advent All Saints Basingstoke BAP baptism Bereavement birdwatching Blackbushe blogs books butterflies Canon Andrew Christmas community cricket crucifixion deer Diocese of Winchester discernment Easter eucharist extension faith family forgiveness formation funerals garden Good Friday Gospel-John Gospel-Luke Gospel-Mark Gospel-Matthew grace Greenbelt Holy Spirit Holy Week hosting insects Kingdom of God lay ministry Lent licensing love marriage Minstead mission New Forest offering for ordination Old Testament Old Testament - Psalms ordinand ordination ordination training Pentecost photography prayer priesthood reader training resurrection Romans sacrifice sailing St. Mary's Eversley St. Paul's Letters St. Peter's Yateley St Mary's Old Basing & Lychpit Uganda values wildflowers women bishops wordpress Yateley zen internet
CopyrightAll the content and photographs (unless otherwise specified) are the property of the author. You are welcome to link to content and attribute to ramtopsrac.wordpress.com. Photos can only be used with permission.
Ramtopsrac on Flickr
- House of books – Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- James on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- House of books | Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on It’s Jesus’ job to walk on water – Matthew 14:22-33
Monthly Archives: April 2009
There is just so much stuff in my head at present, I’m really struggling to sift out the important, the possible, oh and write my Theological Reflection on my Placement. This morning I read an article in the Reader Magazine … Continue reading
Baptism preparation is going to be among my parish ministry roles as a Lay Minister. I’ll be making the second of 3 visits made in my parish to parents and children prior to agreeing a baptism date. I’m hoping that … Continue reading
Humbling and inspiring work from just inside Winchester Diocese I think (unless it’s just over the border into Salisbury’s patch) emergingchurch.info > stories > church for the night Blogged with the Flock Browser
Saw this on Maggi Dawn’s blog and wanted to make a note of it. maggi dawn: Honest Thomas I preached on this a while back, and it also links with fond memories of a local clergyman who died last year, … Continue reading
OK, so you think you’ve got the next few months planned out and then a major link in the chain drops out. Where is God in that empty, sinking, confused feeling that seems to take over every thought, and completely … Continue reading
Been wondering what to do to make it possible to operate on the web when away from home – like being at my Dad’s or out in the car waiting for Chris at orchestra practice or the like. This is … Continue reading
Today’s Easter Morning service at All Saints, Basingstoke was a fantastic spectacle to be part of, though I feel my feet never touched the ground. I was serving as candle bearer (starting with taking the Easter Fire and sharing it … Continue reading
Last night I took part for the first time in the very moving liturgy for Maundy Thursday. My placement incumbent invited me to have my feet washed, and then to lead the intercessions. The service finished (as it should) abrubtly … Continue reading
Last Sunday, Passion Sunday, I preached (on John 12:20-33) what I think is my last assessed sermon of Reader Training, at my placement at All Saints’ Church, which is part of the Basingstoke Team. There are however plenty of other … Continue reading