Something I pray:
Take me where
you want me to go,
Let me meet
who you want me to meet,
Tell me what
you want me to say,
And keep me out of your way.
(Revd Mychal Judge OFM
- #givingitup Acts advent All Saints Basingstoke BAP baptism Bereavement birdwatching Blackbushe blogs books butterflies Canon Andrew Christmas community cricket crucifixion deer Diocese of Winchester discernment Easter eucharist extension faith family forgiveness formation funerals garden Good Friday Gospel-John Gospel-Luke Gospel-Mark Gospel-Matthew grace Greenbelt Holy Spirit Holy Week hosting insects Kingdom of God lay ministry Lent licensing love marriage Minstead mission New Forest offering for ordination Old Testament Old Testament - Psalms ordinand ordination ordination training Pentecost photography prayer priesthood reader training resurrection Romans sacrifice sailing St. Mary's Eversley St. Paul's Letters St. Peter's Yateley St Mary's Old Basing & Lychpit Uganda values wildflowers women bishops wordpress Yateley zen internet
CopyrightAll the content and photographs (unless otherwise specified) are the property of the author. You are welcome to link to content and attribute to ramtopsrac.wordpress.com. Photos can only be used with permission.
Ramtopsrac on Flickr
- House of books – Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- James on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- House of books | Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on It’s Jesus’ job to walk on water – Matthew 14:22-33
Monthly Archives: August 2009
For the seven years I have been involved in communicating on behalf of Mothers’ Union, I have used the following as my inspiration: “Proclaim the mystery of Christ… clearly. Be wise in the way you act towards outsiders; make the … Continue reading
Received a letter today from the Warden of Readers that makes it official: “In the view of those responsible for initial Reader Training you have successfully completed the Reader Training Programme and may look forward to being Licensed on 3rd … Continue reading
Another week of huge accomplishments on the building front. We now have all our ground floor external walls and window spaces, the utility boxes have been moved to their new positions without a hitch, the roof has been taken off … Continue reading
Well, I wasn’t physically at the Oval today to watch the awesome English… but I can say I was at Lord’s for the other English win in their ASHES series win. I can even post this rather fuzzy piccie from … Continue reading
Week three of the building work is complete and with it our hard surfaces, and half the shed walls. It’s been a tad noisy at times, but the holiday season has meant we’ve been able to escape by spending time … Continue reading
Big, beautiful, badgers. Three of them in total! And we saw them two nights running at Dad’s!! Totally wild but addicted to peanuts, one of them came within touching distance of us, and they don’t seem to mind the camera … Continue reading
Well it’s the end of the second week of building work and today has been total calm as the lads have had to attend a funeral today: their old boxing coach has sadly died. However there’s been plenty of progress … Continue reading
End of Week 1 of the building works and we have footings… though at present I wouldn’t like to stand on them – if I did, I’d end up encased in concrete! On Wednesday we thought that we had a … Continue reading