Something I pray:
Take me where
you want me to go,
Let me meet
who you want me to meet,
Tell me what
you want me to say,
And keep me out of your way.
(Revd Mychal Judge OFM
- #givingitup Acts advent All Saints Basingstoke BAP baptism Bereavement birdwatching Blackbushe blogs books butterflies Canon Andrew Christmas community cricket crucifixion deer Diocese of Winchester discernment Easter eucharist extension faith family forgiveness formation funerals garden Good Friday Gospel-John Gospel-Luke Gospel-Mark Gospel-Matthew grace Greenbelt Holy Spirit Holy Week hosting insects Kingdom of God lay ministry Lent licensing love marriage Minstead mission New Forest offering for ordination Old Testament Old Testament - Psalms ordinand ordination ordination training Pentecost photography prayer priesthood reader training resurrection Romans sacrifice sailing St. Mary's Eversley St. Paul's Letters St. Peter's Yateley St Mary's Old Basing & Lychpit Uganda values wildflowers women bishops wordpress Yateley zen internet
CopyrightAll the content and photographs (unless otherwise specified) are the property of the author. You are welcome to link to content and attribute to ramtopsrac.wordpress.com. Photos can only be used with permission.
Ramtopsrac on Flickr
- House of books – Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- James on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- House of books | Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on It’s Jesus’ job to walk on water – Matthew 14:22-33
Monthly Archives: September 2009
It is now only 3 days till my licensing as a Lay Minister (Reader). I am very grateful to Father A who led our Quiet Day at Furzey House on Saturday for continuing your good work at getting my head … Continue reading
Spotted this on my Google reader as I shut down after a late evening writing a report about last weeks Mothers’ Union marketing conference. I was already smiling with bright ideas for the next three years I want to put … Continue reading
Given that I should be concentrating on the mission of my local church and my own ministry for this terms module, this posting from Bishop Alan struck me as interesting and something to look at more closely. Bishop Alan’s Blog: … Continue reading
It is now seven weeks since the builders arrived and we continue to be well impressed by progress. During the course of the last couple of weeks the whole of the ground floor walls and roof timbers have been completed … Continue reading
The first relates to recent posts, and was sent by a well-wisher. I hadn’t given this poem a thought let alone considered it’s appropriateness, but it and I were well aquainted. 16 years ago at my brother-in-laws wedding, I sang … Continue reading
HT to Maggi Dawn for this link… sustain:if:able kiwi » pioneers and pastors? poles apart or creative tensions Though point 9 is irrelevant there are several things here that link with some of our Mission and Ministry Module stuff that … Continue reading
Talking about things helps, especially when there’s such an encouraging bunch of you reading this drivel I churn out. I’m not totally sure if it was meant for me, but this felt like it, for starters. As you’ve said Andy, … Continue reading
I know this is partly bred of being overtired, and partly natural (according to our Warden of Readers who dismissed my mutterings as flippancy) but I’ve been having an acute attack of “What me God? You have to be joking!” … Continue reading
There’s been a bit of talk going round about female bibliobloggers and theobloggers (doesn’t the internet invent new words fast for the English language) – see here and here at Maggi Dawn’s blog. All of which got me thinking about … Continue reading