Something I pray:
Take me where
you want me to go,
Let me meet
who you want me to meet,
Tell me what
you want me to say,
And keep me out of your way.
(Revd Mychal Judge OFM
- #givingitup Acts advent All Saints Basingstoke BAP baptism Bereavement birdwatching Blackbushe blogs books butterflies Canon Andrew Christmas community cricket crucifixion deer Diocese of Winchester discernment Easter eucharist extension faith family forgiveness formation funerals garden Good Friday Gospel-John Gospel-Luke Gospel-Mark Gospel-Matthew grace Greenbelt Holy Spirit Holy Week hosting insects Kingdom of God lay ministry Lent licensing love marriage Minstead mission New Forest offering for ordination Old Testament Old Testament - Psalms ordinand ordination ordination training Pentecost photography prayer priesthood reader training resurrection Romans sacrifice sailing St. Mary's Eversley St. Paul's Letters St. Peter's Yateley St Mary's Old Basing & Lychpit Uganda values wildflowers women bishops wordpress Yateley zen internet
CopyrightAll the content and photographs (unless otherwise specified) are the property of the author. You are welcome to link to content and attribute to ramtopsrac.wordpress.com. Photos can only be used with permission.
Ramtopsrac on Flickr
- House of books – Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- James on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- House of books | Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on It’s Jesus’ job to walk on water – Matthew 14:22-33
Monthly Archives: November 2009
An update from my previous story about the need for Winchester Diocese to cut £1million from its budget because parishes couldn’t increase their giving because of the recession. The Church Times Blog posted to say the cuts had been passed, … Continue reading
I had my first adventure into the life of our Parochial Church Council earlier this month. This was something I’d avoided in church life for the last 22 years – my only previous experience is as a co-opted youth member … Continue reading
I feel as someone who lives and ‘ministers’ in the Diocese of Winchester that I need to make some record that, thanks to the Church Times blog (subscribers only I think) I am now aware what form of response my … Continue reading
This term, one of my collegues and I have been nurturing a new homegroup. Back in our Summer for our Reader Training module on Faith and Daily Life, we each had to run a 6 week study course, and after … Continue reading
My son has long been a fan of junk percussion and at Junior School played a kitchen sink to great acclaim… complete with the water running out the plughole at the end! This however, has to be “present percussion” and … Continue reading
Currently I am feel more surrounded by chaos than I have for at least 11 years – that will be when we moved house to Yateley in 1998! The builders are working hard, all the walls are prepared for plastering, … Continue reading
Been a bit creative this week:wrote a reflection and a short act of confession and commitment based on Isaiah 2:1-5 I used them today as part of Mothers’ Union Monthly Service in the Epiphany Chapel of Winchester Cathedral. Was reasonably … Continue reading