Something I pray:
Take me where
you want me to go,
Let me meet
who you want me to meet,
Tell me what
you want me to say,
And keep me out of your way.
(Revd Mychal Judge OFM
- #givingitup Acts advent All Saints Basingstoke BAP baptism Bereavement birdwatching Blackbushe blogs books butterflies Canon Andrew Christmas community cricket crucifixion deer Diocese of Winchester discernment Easter eucharist extension faith family forgiveness formation funerals garden Good Friday Gospel-John Gospel-Luke Gospel-Mark Gospel-Matthew grace Greenbelt Holy Spirit Holy Week hosting insects Kingdom of God lay ministry Lent licensing love marriage Minstead mission New Forest offering for ordination Old Testament Old Testament - Psalms ordinand ordination ordination training Pentecost photography prayer priesthood reader training resurrection Romans sacrifice sailing St. Mary's Eversley St. Paul's Letters St. Peter's Yateley St Mary's Old Basing & Lychpit Uganda values wildflowers women bishops wordpress Yateley zen internet
CopyrightAll the content and photographs (unless otherwise specified) are the property of the author. You are welcome to link to content and attribute to ramtopsrac.wordpress.com. Photos can only be used with permission.
Ramtopsrac on Flickr
- House of books – Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- James on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- House of books | Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on It’s Jesus’ job to walk on water – Matthew 14:22-33
Monthly Archives: December 2009
It’s funny how sermons can change… I barely mentioned donkey’s on Christmas morning! And I’d been led to believe the smallish congregation wouldn’t have many kids… and of the nearly 40 people 18 were children… at least 8 of them … Continue reading
One of the decisions we made early on in the building process, was that we would not have any Christmas decorations up this year – so no tree, only a few cards up (the one permanent string that hangs cards … Continue reading
I’ve been a bit off-line for the last week. Firstly it wasn’t helped by the laptop developing corrupted Windows. Was it a virus – even the shop it came from wasn’t sure, but a complete overwrite was necessary, so woops … Continue reading
Last Sunday every congregation in the Diocese of Winchester should have had read to them in full, the Pastoral Letter issued by Right Revd’s Michael Scott-Joynt (Bishop of Winchester – pictured) and Trevor Willmott (outgoing Bishop of Basingstoke). It followed … Continue reading
I spent yesterday morning with a few other Mothers’ Union members and 5 really welcoming chaps I’d never met before – in the surroundings of the West Hill Wing Chapel of HMP Winchester. The Chapel serves the men who are … Continue reading