Something I pray:
Take me where
you want me to go,
Let me meet
who you want me to meet,
Tell me what
you want me to say,
And keep me out of your way.
(Revd Mychal Judge OFM
- #givingitup Acts advent All Saints Basingstoke BAP baptism Bereavement birdwatching Blackbushe blogs books butterflies Canon Andrew Christmas community cricket crucifixion deer Diocese of Winchester discernment Easter eucharist extension faith family forgiveness formation funerals garden Good Friday Gospel-John Gospel-Luke Gospel-Mark Gospel-Matthew grace Greenbelt Holy Spirit Holy Week hosting insects Kingdom of God lay ministry Lent licensing love marriage Minstead mission New Forest offering for ordination Old Testament Old Testament - Psalms ordinand ordination ordination training Pentecost photography prayer priesthood reader training resurrection Romans sacrifice sailing St. Mary's Eversley St. Paul's Letters St. Peter's Yateley St Mary's Old Basing & Lychpit Uganda values wildflowers women bishops wordpress Yateley zen internet
CopyrightAll the content and photographs (unless otherwise specified) are the property of the author. You are welcome to link to content and attribute to ramtopsrac.wordpress.com. Photos can only be used with permission.
Ramtopsrac on Flickr
- House of books – Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- James on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- House of books | Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on It’s Jesus’ job to walk on water – Matthew 14:22-33
Monthly Archives: September 2010
The advert for a new Vicar for St. Peter’s Yateley was published in the Church Times yesterday (it will be there next week too!). The parish profile is now attached to the home page of our parish website, and looking … Continue reading
I was sad to see last week that “A Man Breathing” has hung up his blogging fingers, but have some understanding of the pressures that might lead to such a decision. Sometimes I find blogging really helpful, but it can … Continue reading
It seems strange to think that the last time I preached was in late July. I have done plenty of other things on the learning curve of ministry (especially relating to funerals), and I know that shortly there are plenty … Continue reading
God moves in mysterious ways. Several ideas and experiences have come together today, and I’m unlikely to be able to articulate them clearly. Please don’t feel you have to understand, as the picture is much bigger than I can write … Continue reading
It seems my young lad (aged 13) fell in love this summer… and I suspect it’s not a passing flirtation either! Her name is ‘Kittiwake’ and putting her in his path was well worth all those lies! After Grandad gave our … Continue reading