Something I pray:
Take me where
you want me to go,
Let me meet
who you want me to meet,
Tell me what
you want me to say,
And keep me out of your way.
(Revd Mychal Judge OFM
- #givingitup Acts advent All Saints Basingstoke BAP baptism Bereavement birdwatching Blackbushe blogs books butterflies Canon Andrew Christmas community cricket crucifixion deer Diocese of Winchester discernment Easter eucharist extension faith family forgiveness formation funerals garden Good Friday Gospel-John Gospel-Luke Gospel-Mark Gospel-Matthew grace Greenbelt Holy Spirit Holy Week hosting insects Kingdom of God lay ministry Lent licensing love marriage Minstead mission New Forest offering for ordination Old Testament Old Testament - Psalms ordinand ordination ordination training Pentecost photography prayer priesthood reader training resurrection Romans sacrifice sailing St. Mary's Eversley St. Paul's Letters St. Peter's Yateley St Mary's Old Basing & Lychpit Uganda values wildflowers women bishops wordpress Yateley zen internet
CopyrightAll the content and photographs (unless otherwise specified) are the property of the author. You are welcome to link to content and attribute to ramtopsrac.wordpress.com. Photos can only be used with permission.
Ramtopsrac on Flickr
- House of books | Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on It’s Jesus’ job to walk on water – Matthew 14:22-33
- archangel53 on It’s Jesus’ job to walk on water – Matthew 14:22-33
- Be heroes of hope – Matthew 9:35-10:8 and Romans 5:1-8 | Because God Calls on Living by the rules, or ruled by the Spirit? John 3:1-17
- Sandy Welch on Growing in new ground: deployed curacy
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Last night’s post on the proposed filming of pit lane and grandstand sequences of the Ron Howard film “Rush” seems to be causing a big stir. For some there are positive outcomes to look for: the fascination of F1 or … Continue reading
On Dec 23rd we noticed two signs whilst coming away from a walk on the disused part of Blackbushe Airport. They looked like those shown here, but we had no means of recording the details. They had not been visible … Continue reading
OK I’ve led a sheltered life: Until 16th June 2007 I had never heard of “beatboxing”. That was the day some entrepreneurial types in our parish put on some entertainment on the village green, which included the Psalm Drummers and two guys … Continue reading
Advent is a time of preparation. Preparation to understand afresh what it means to us now that Christ came into the world as a tiny helpless baby. Preparation as a minister, to make others welcome at Christ’s Nativity as they … Continue reading