Something I pray:
Take me where
you want me to go,
Let me meet
who you want me to meet,
Tell me what
you want me to say,
And keep me out of your way.
(Revd Mychal Judge OFM
- #givingitup Acts advent All Saints Basingstoke BAP baptism Bereavement birdwatching Blackbushe blogs books butterflies Canon Andrew Christmas community cricket crucifixion deer Diocese of Winchester discernment Easter eucharist extension faith family forgiveness formation funerals garden Good Friday Gospel-John Gospel-Luke Gospel-Mark Gospel-Matthew grace Greenbelt Holy Spirit Holy Week hosting insects Kingdom of God lay ministry Lent licensing love marriage Minstead mission New Forest offering for ordination Old Testament Old Testament - Psalms ordinand ordination ordination training Pentecost photography prayer priesthood reader training resurrection Romans sacrifice sailing St. Mary's Eversley St. Paul's Letters St. Peter's Yateley St Mary's Old Basing & Lychpit Uganda values wildflowers women bishops wordpress Yateley zen internet
CopyrightAll the content and photographs (unless otherwise specified) are the property of the author. You are welcome to link to content and attribute to ramtopsrac.wordpress.com. Photos can only be used with permission.
Ramtopsrac on Flickr
- House of books – Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- James on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- House of books | Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on It’s Jesus’ job to walk on water – Matthew 14:22-33
Monthly Archives: November 2016
This morning as part of my placement in the North Hampshire Downs I was in All Saints, Odiham marking the end of the liturgical year with the Feast of Christ the King. My reflections start with the super-moon and a … Continue reading
I have been asked to do the prayers for the Remembrance Day service in one church of the parish in which I have recently started a two month placement. In an effort to both step away from standard forms of … Continue reading
I don’t profess to be in the slightest bit stylish, being happiest when comfortable, and am no model, so apologies for the grim photos (courtesy of my husband). I work in a variety of environments which tend to the cold … Continue reading