Something I pray:
Take me where
you want me to go,
Let me meet
who you want me to meet,
Tell me what
you want me to say,
And keep me out of your way.
(Revd Mychal Judge OFM
- #givingitup Acts advent All Saints Basingstoke BAP baptism Bereavement birdwatching Blackbushe blogs books butterflies Canon Andrew Christmas community cricket crucifixion deer Diocese of Winchester discernment Easter eucharist extension faith family forgiveness formation funerals garden Good Friday Gospel-John Gospel-Luke Gospel-Mark Gospel-Matthew grace Greenbelt Holy Spirit Holy Week hosting insects Kingdom of God lay ministry Lent licensing love marriage Minstead mission New Forest offering for ordination Old Testament Old Testament - Psalms ordinand ordination ordination training Pentecost photography prayer priesthood reader training resurrection Romans sacrifice sailing St. Mary's Eversley St. Paul's Letters St. Peter's Yateley St Mary's Old Basing & Lychpit Uganda values wildflowers women bishops wordpress Yateley zen internet
CopyrightAll the content and photographs (unless otherwise specified) are the property of the author. You are welcome to link to content and attribute to ramtopsrac.wordpress.com. Photos can only be used with permission.
Ramtopsrac on Flickr
- House of books | Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on It’s Jesus’ job to walk on water – Matthew 14:22-33
- archangel53 on It’s Jesus’ job to walk on water – Matthew 14:22-33
- Be heroes of hope – Matthew 9:35-10:8 and Romans 5:1-8 | Because God Calls on Living by the rules, or ruled by the Spirit? John 3:1-17
- Sandy Welch on Growing in new ground: deployed curacy
Monthly Archives: July 2017
I have spent much of this last few weeks listening. In the last week I’ve spent a few concentrated days fulfilling a long-standing commitment to take an annual personal retreat. I have sat in warm, dry surroundings and listened … Continue reading
Doing the right thing doesn’t involve un-necessary guilt. I have a constant and irritating problem, and it involves a computer. Well, to be precise my laptop and our printer. Quite regularly the former will not talk to the latter, in … Continue reading
Some words shared with the lovely people of St. Mary’s Eversley on this first morning of my deployment, when the Gospel seemed appropriately themed to ‘welcome’. Of surprisingly personal interest among the welcoming congregations were a couple we last shared … Continue reading