Something I pray:
Take me where
you want me to go,
Let me meet
who you want me to meet,
Tell me what
you want me to say,
And keep me out of your way.
(Revd Mychal Judge OFM
- #givingitup Acts advent All Saints Basingstoke BAP baptism Bereavement birdwatching Blackbushe blogs books butterflies Canon Andrew Christmas community cricket crucifixion deer Diocese of Winchester discernment Easter eucharist extension faith family forgiveness formation funerals garden Good Friday Gospel-John Gospel-Luke Gospel-Mark Gospel-Matthew grace Greenbelt Holy Spirit Holy Week hosting insects Kingdom of God lay ministry Lent licensing love marriage Minstead mission New Forest offering for ordination Old Testament Old Testament - Psalms ordinand ordination ordination training Pentecost photography prayer priesthood reader training resurrection Romans sacrifice sailing St. Mary's Eversley St. Paul's Letters St. Peter's Yateley St Mary's Old Basing & Lychpit Uganda values wildflowers women bishops wordpress Yateley zen internet
CopyrightAll the content and photographs (unless otherwise specified) are the property of the author. You are welcome to link to content and attribute to ramtopsrac.wordpress.com. Photos can only be used with permission.
Ramtopsrac on Flickr
- House of books – Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- James on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- House of books | Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on It’s Jesus’ job to walk on water – Matthew 14:22-33
Tag Archives: butterflies
This morning as part of my placement in the North Hampshire Downs I was in All Saints, Odiham marking the end of the liturgical year with the Feast of Christ the King. My reflections start with the super-moon and a … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I wrote a blog post about wildlife sightings, largely because they have been few and far between – not so much the sightings as the time to make them in the first place! However, having … Continue reading
For Winchester Diocese, like Portsmouth, ordination retreats are held at the beautiful Park Place and Wickham in the Meon Valley. Last week was my Diaconal retreat, shared with those being ordained to the priesthood in our diocese. There were periods … Continue reading
I had spent the morning finishing a book about Forest Church and connecting more consciously with God through nature, and the idea of natural theology where we actually come to understand God directly through his creation. I went into the … Continue reading
Back at the end of July before we took our holiday, I grabbed a few hours with my Dad wandering one of his favourite butterfly woods in the New Forest. It was a veritable bonanza of butterflies, when I got … Continue reading
Very quick post with a record of our evening stroll. The venue was Blackbushe and it’s surroundings again as usual. This Peacock Butterfly looks like it overwintered – though how any butterfly can survive the winter we’ve had, I really … Continue reading
Today the sun has come out, term is over, the lad is home from his school music tour to Austria, and all is well with the world. But, it has been a tad showery recently, don’t you think?! I guess … Continue reading
I remembered the camera when out walking the dog today. After a little incident with a young Roe buck (when I didn’t have anything except my phone) a few days ago, this was a major step forward. There are often … Continue reading
It looks like the Swallows left before summer had had it’s last gasp! It’s now just over a week since I last saw Swallows heading South-East across the heath at the back of Blackbushe Airport. For the sake of the … Continue reading