Something I pray:
Take me where
you want me to go,
Let me meet
who you want me to meet,
Tell me what
you want me to say,
And keep me out of your way.
(Revd Mychal Judge OFM
- #givingitup Acts advent All Saints Basingstoke BAP baptism Bereavement birdwatching Blackbushe blogs books butterflies Canon Andrew Christmas community cricket crucifixion deer Diocese of Winchester discernment Easter eucharist extension faith family forgiveness formation funerals garden Good Friday Gospel-John Gospel-Luke Gospel-Mark Gospel-Matthew grace Greenbelt Holy Spirit Holy Week hosting insects Kingdom of God lay ministry Lent licensing love marriage Minstead mission New Forest offering for ordination Old Testament Old Testament - Psalms ordinand ordination ordination training Pentecost photography prayer priesthood reader training resurrection Romans sacrifice sailing St. Mary's Eversley St. Paul's Letters St. Peter's Yateley St Mary's Old Basing & Lychpit Uganda values wildflowers women bishops wordpress Yateley zen internet
CopyrightAll the content and photographs (unless otherwise specified) are the property of the author. You are welcome to link to content and attribute to ramtopsrac.wordpress.com. Photos can only be used with permission.
Ramtopsrac on Flickr
- House of books – Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- James on A sloe summary, with plant I.D. and alternative raspberry recipe #gin
- House of books | Trevor's Blog on House of a 1000 books!
- ramtopsrac on It’s Jesus’ job to walk on water – Matthew 14:22-33
Tag Archives: the Law
Doing the right thing doesn’t involve un-necessary guilt. I have a constant and irritating problem, and it involves a computer. Well, to be precise my laptop and our printer. Quite regularly the former will not talk to the latter, in … Continue reading
Back preaching in my curacy parish this week, and it’s Lent, a time to take stock of how we live by holding the mirror of Jesus’ teaching to our lives, and seeing whether we meet his expectations. The Gospel this week … Continue reading